Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Worked On Them


Yep, gotta love Sarah. I do. I've gotta make a blinkie that says I have a Grim{wood} outlook.

So I played with the kit some more and here's what I've come up with.

This is the rearrange of the Ghirardelli page. I like the pop the flowers give on the end of the title block and you can finally see the circle paper underneath Bella's picture. I was trying to maintain the rule of 3's so I felt the need to have 3 flowers and butterflies and tried to use them to triangulate Bella. Wow, I forget about her being so small! I miss holding her head with the baby fine hair between my hand and the warmth of her head.




And, since we're on the subject, here's the other, more subdued lo I did, of Bella, of course, with the Bohemian Butterfly kit. I have to admit that I made myself laugh at the title. I'm allowed! I'd say that the key to great lo's is great pictures, but I've seen and used some pictures that weren't so great and made them wonderful.









I did not make the Dream Team. I'm sad but okay with it. Their loss! I have something else in the works and also got word that I did make another design team as well.

I'm going to take the day "off". It's my last before the kids end of the year activities (and my last mom's breakfast) and then the kiddoes will be out for the summer. The fires from the Okefenokee swamp fires are in the air here in north Georgia and since I went to bed late and woke up early, I'm feelin' kinda like closin' the windows and taking a nap.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

She's a cutie, I love the name Bella. And I was laughing at the "Mirror Mirror" title, so clever! Love it. Enjoy your day off!

Rona said...

bright and cute and FUN page!

Anne C said...

Love your LO`s!!

SarahG said...

Loving the LO's..I made some too come on over and check them out :)