Thursday, May 24, 2007

No Love For You!



Just so that y'all don't think I have no love for you, I did a "quick" lo. I challenged myself to do this in a half hour. And hour later I've changed from brass and wood to black accents. I saw this in a lo as it was happening. My son jumped in his Nanny's kayak a couple summers ago and was paddling by himself before we knew it. (within that afternoon) Last summer he took the canoe out by himself. And at Cub Scout crossover, a friend let us borrow their kayaks. I thought the guys were going to go in the same 2 man craft, but when I looked down, there they were, 2 separate silhouettes on the lake. Awww.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for us. That's why I'm quiet. I did do 2 altered paint cans last night and will do another tonight for teacher gifts. I had everyone at Bella's preschool buzzing about them. "Can you just walk into Home Depot and ask for an empty can?"

{Yawn} Much to do and no time to sleep.

Extra credit goes to Correen Silke for her Spa Holiday staples {small, but they're there!}, Veronica Ponce's Cottage Bluff Title Block, Erica Hernandez' vibe quote, Shelle Pukas' B&W Welcome kit frame {used correctly this time!}, and Leah Riordan for the notebook paper from her Funky Floral FREEBIE! I will be using the incredible paisley paper soon!

4 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

ROFL your comment on my blog was hilarious! hahahahaha! Glad i found yours now!

Traci Reed said...

I love the layout! Congrats on the last day of school!

SarahG said...

Love your LO! Boy they grow up fast don't they? I would love you to post some pics of your paint cans if you are willing ...I was just browsing through Ace Hardware today and saw they sell empty paint cans and thought of making one someday......I can dream right......I will settle for seeing yours :)And BTW I wasn't rubbing your nose in it LOL...You did great...you don't know how long it took me to make them unbusy HAHA.......I'm glad you like'm though!

Sassy said...

What a gorgeous Layout!!
and I'm open for a guest CT too if you're interested!! Thanks for your comment on my blog!!!
http://sassyscrappin.typepad.com