Thursday, May 31, 2007

This is Me Being a Dork

I'm just a dork. Princess Lala had asked what our top choices are for kits and I thought she was going to give each of us a link, first come, first serve, so I requested, and waited. It finally occurred to me to check the forum and there they were, links to 2 kits. Call me master of the obvious. And I love this kit. It's Princess Lala's signature kit named after herself, Lala from Divine Digital. I love the pink and black. It's so Bella and my diva friends. BTW, that foot on the top with the ladybug on it is mine. (and sadly in need of a pedicure both then and now)

I wasn't going to work today but I had started this last night and despite a blister on my eye, I wanted to put the finishing touches on this and get it up. I owe it to Princess Lala.

*Extra credit goes to Steph for the paper tear. I am too lazy to figure it out myself and Ronee had used some in one of her Memory Maker layouts. Thanks for the tip doll!



3 comments:

Terrell said...

Very cute LO ;) I need a pedicure myself. Doesn't it stink that no matter how we are feeling or what we are dealing with, we feel guilty if we aren't productive? Hope your blister goes away!

Kirstie said...

love the doodles and also the pink/black combo

Gina said...

Beautiful page - perfect kit for spa treatments!