Friday, May 18, 2007

Cornfused

I am looking at all the blinkies in everyone's siggys in forums and wonder a) how many digi sites are there really? and b) do I have time for every single one of them. I want to check them all out but by the time you register for 5, you're registered for 20, and suddenly you can't keep track of who you are where and your password to get in.

I also wonder, with so many designers out there, is it really possible for me to design something I really like? I'm sure I can plunk together some simple kit that is basic and I'll be semi proud, but I can't see myself making anything that I'm truly proud of.

Oh, and, as I was adding blogs to my list of favorites, I saw that Little Dreamer Designs isn't announcing their Dream Team for another few days......AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! I'm gonna go crazy!

As my southern sister said "tomorrow is another day".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice space! I like the pink layout of "me". Hope you have a great day! Ciao!