Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wasn't Going to Do It




I wasn't going to scrap today, in fact, I had let Sawyer use my computer and because he was on it, Bella got jealous. I pulled out her long hidden tea set for her to do something of her own. Once she got it set up, she came in and told him "Sawyer, you can be my lawyer". I knew a lo was coming! I grabbed my camera and here's what I did. (while they smashed the styrofoam that the tea set is stored in and sucked the little balls up with our new vaccuum cleaner- oy!)


I was glad to finally use Amy Tanabe's Homespun kit as well as more of Jennifer Reed's Cinnamon kit. (both freebies) Of course, the swirl is Michelle Coleman's Boho Chic, (store open in a couple of days, are you excited yet?!) and the Painted Heart is a freebie from her blog. There's a page from Jan Crowley's Jolly Brolly kit too. (I am going to use more of these for my Spring Break pictures.) I also snagged SAAB's corner curl template which I love.


Our finances are depressing so I am going to go digi shopping- for freebies. There is so much out there, I just haven't taken the time to find what I can. I'll remedy that today which will actually give me more work as I'll have to sort things into folders. Ah well, it's worth it.

1 comment:

X said...

awww, they're so cute and that layout looks great! psst- if you're freebie shopping right now, theres one on my blog today ;)