Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blog Train


Since I'm trying to get people over here but also give them things to look at, I wanted to do another lo before I posted. But, it's done and I'm sending the link to Digi Shop Talk.


I figure since Kim Hill was kind enough to send me over a welcome to the neighborhood gift, I should use it. From CG Essentials, I loved the background paper and the butterflies worked perfectly with the theme! I mixed the Orbital Stamp from Jan Crowley and my beloved Michelle Coleman's Clear Alpha from the Emma's Sundress kit at Little Dreamer Designs. {I've mentioned how much I love her work, right?} I wanted to use her acrylic hearts (like the one in my header) but I think it would have been too much.
This one was a true winner because my hubby walked in with my favorite, a Moe's Homewrecker (burrito for those who are so deprived as to not have a Moe's around) while I was working on it and said "that's really pretty". Bella likes it too, but that's because she's in it.
I thought about trying to use a path to put the butterfly part on but then though nah, a) I'm too lazy to figure it out and b) it gives it charm.
Have a great weekend!
CK

4 comments:

Azrood said...

Love the new layout, such a sweet photo! I only started in the digi world in March and I was really overwhelmed by all of the different sites, shoppes and forums, but after a while I found the handful that I really enjoyed. Although I still randomly stroll through the digi community, I pretty much have found a few to call home. Good luck on making the Dream Team it sounds like a lot of fun!

Doreen said...

I like your new LO, precious picture. :)I'm new at blogging too and I think it's great that we're joining the rest of the digi blogging community! :)

Traci Reed said...

How sweet! I love that photo1

SarahG said...

Well first I must say that I'm extremely Flattered that I'm listed as one of your "Favorite Bloggers" ((HUGS)) Thank You so Much!! And secondly I jut read through your entire blog! Your "ALL About ME" LO is Absolutely Gorgeous!! I wish you all the best with the Dream Team, and try not to feel overwhelmed with all the sites(although if your like me you probably will for awhile, I still do sometimes) I was trying to hit all the sites and be as active as I could all over, but reality put me in check ......That is too tough! I forgot half the places I visited and so on, so now I just frequent a few.
And I love your Blog design, pink and black are so pretty together!