Saturday, May 26, 2007

Keeping Awake


Really, it's just sad to go to bed at 7:30, but I am sooo tempted. In order to keep awake, I challenged myself to use my favorite designers stuff to do a page.
You'll find in here Ronee Parsons Sand in the City, Michelle Coleman Boho Chic, and, of course, Sarah Grimwood's Bohemian Butterfly which has a special add on that you will get if you order now! (Do I sound like a K Tell ad?) I love this picture- I'm so glad it turned out. My camera is supposed to get good night shots so I was testing it.
Speaking of movies, I took the mini-me's to see Shrek the Third today. Why is movie popcorn so addicting? Then you eat so much of it and are bloated for the rest of the day. (God bless free refills after you spend an unholy amount of money on the producer pack!) I am forcing myself to eat a sweet potato now. Please don't tell me that popcorn is a good source of fiber. All nutritional value is lost when they let you apply your own artery clogging yellow liquid to your popcorn. I actually had it on my thigh and wondered how wrong it is to attempt to lick it off. (I opted for pretty wrong. If the licking didn't do me in, the contortion and subsequent humiliation would have.)

No comments: