Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Peeking My Head Out

I'm in the thick of doing layouts for my proposal- well, that and killing ants. Really, when there's nothing on the counter, what are they looking for?! They're making me crazy.


I thought that it's not fair for me to stay away just because my nose is to the grindstone. So, as another sneak peek, here is what I worked on today.

Of course this has Ronee Parsons all over it! This is Starstruck. I also used some of Lemonaid Lucy's glitter. I tried to order Christina Renee's Paper Chains but there was a problem with the order {oops, I had to step away from my computer because life happened} so I have to wait. But, I am going to put it where I have the black sequins stretched out. I was hoping to make them cool super sequins, but it didn't happen. So, once I get the CR order figured out, I'll put those in there.
Aggggh, off to kill more ants.

4 comments:

TheBombria's said...

What a cute layout and love how you used all of the elements! We had an attack of the ants a couple of weeks ago and I totally freaked because I keep this place pretty clean and I had no clue what they were after!

Unknown said...

ugh, I hate ants!

When that happens DH sprays around the outside of house and windows with some bug spray. He has to do it at least 3 times a summer. Stooopid ants. :(

Jennifer said...

Cute LO! The best thing I've found for ants is baby powder. They can't "dig" through it, and the scent messes up their "trails." HTH!

Victoria said...

Ants love to come around after a hard rain around our house. I call them P!ss Ants because my grandmother from Alabama called the little black ants that. My husband got upset when he heard the kids repeating the phrase. Oh, well!

I tried to watch The Devil Wears Prada again, but ARGH! I still didn't like it. But it was fun to hang out with my husband to watch it again...bonus!

Thanks for the comments! :)