Saturday, June 16, 2007

Late Night Entry

I'll spill part of the beans. I'm working on a book proposal for Memory Makers. My self imposed deadline is this Friday. I need to have 10-15 layouts/pictures of art that would be used in the book. So, my lo's as of late have been for that. However, I decided I needed to take a little break and do something for fun. And this is what I came up with.


There is credit due all over the place on this one...Ronee Parsons Estella Kit, (paper, ribbon, pin) Christina Renee Piled high paper and tape, Ashley Oleson Grungy labels, (parts extracted)Kirsty Wiseman Spritz Overlay,Lemonaid Lucy glitter, (I'm loving glitter lately so I was glad to use this!) Michelle Coleman Emma's Sundress stitching, Fernlily heart charm.

Journaling:

Kahlua was supposed to be a lot of things
A chocolate labrador
A goldfish
A couple years more waiting.
BUT! We got a coupon for free goldfish from the fall festival. When we went to the pet store, there he was, this sweet chocolate and tan doxie. He played with me and I loved him from the start. So we went home and laid him on the bed in front of Ryan.
Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission

1 comment:

SarahG said...

OMGosh!! That is the Cutest Face I have ever seen!!! I think I'm in Love!! Awesome LO!! :)