Thursday, June 21, 2007

My 30th Birthday Present!

Oh, to be 30! Okay, so I was 30 not so long ago. 4 years to be exact. But Sarah is turning 30, ironically, the day after my twin nephews...well, Brandan and Cameron will be 4 so Sarah's got some experience on them. And what great things does that experience bring??!!?!?!? MUCHO TALENT! Of course, you know that I'm one of Sarah's biggest fans, so this is reason to celebrate, but she's giving US the gifts. Seriously, as I was unwrapping them, I was anxious! Just like I was opening the best gift of my life! (which would really be my wedding ring after it got upgraded, but man....)

Just as a little sneakie peekie, I'll show you one of the things I did with my gift. I am going to print several of these out for our trip to Michigan for Sawyer so that he can work on his writing skills and then I'll put his journal with pictures in my scrapbook! How perfect is that?!?!?



I'm {pinching fingers together} this close to being done with my book proposal. I am ready to be done. Then I can scrap for pleasure again which is always more fun!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oooo! I love a good sneak peek! She always has awesome goodies though - I wouldn't expect anything less. Great idea with the travel journal too!

aimeemomof2+ said...

Oh, Sarah's Birthday Bag is fabulous!!!!! I just love everything about it!