Monday, June 25, 2007

Made It!

Happy Monday! Bella and I made it to Michigan safe and sound (though I'm sure the gentleman sitting next to her on the plane was ready to throw her out the window for being such a squirm worm) and are at my sister's where I got the wireless router hooked up! I had to get an fm transmitter for my iPod- I just don't listen to the radio anymore and I certainly don't listen in Michigan so I have no idea what stations to listen to. Thankfully the Apple Store was across the hallway from Build a Bear workshop and I was getting gift cards for my nephews there anyway. I got a great picture of Bella settled in with an iMac that I'll put up when I download my pictures.

We've been enjoying time with the cousins and playing in the hot tub that is new since we were here last. (and it's very nice- they figured if they were going to do it, they'd get something they'd be happy with long term) The only real problem we have is that my kids go to bed at 8 and 8:30 at the latest and get up between 7 and 7:30 in the summer while my sisters kids (and her neighbor's kids) go to bed around 10 and get up between 8 and 8:30.


The picture I DO have is from Ryan & Sawyer's weekend. They went to a friend the lake house of Ryan's and apparently Sawyer caught so many fish that Ryan lost count. They sent me this picture of a large mouth bass he caught.


He starts Cub Scout camp this morning and he is so excited. This is the camp he's been looking forward to most. He will get to do his shooting and archery to earn those belt loops as well as a bunch of others. I'm excited to see him and hear all about it when they get here Saturday.


Just a quick reminder- I had such a great response to my Sarah Grimwood layouts made from her birthday gifts that I don't want anyone to miss out...the kit is only on sale through tonight at midnight so don't miss your chance to get the $2 kit that made Sawyer's travel journal and the Sweet Princess layout! And, anything else she's made is 30% off! Really, who's getting the birthday spoils now?!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this sounds like great holidays! Glad that you had fun and are safe back home!

Thanks for visiting my blog ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!

Cindy said...

LOVE the photo of Ryan and his large mouth bass!