Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bella Being Bella



B was putting her shirt on today and making faces at me while the back was stuck to the top of her head. I had my camera with me so I decided to do this lo. It covered a lot of my bases. I have wanted to use Sarah Grimwood's glitter carnations but haven't done anything where they fit the mood. I've wanted to be funky which covered the bases of using both Princess Lala's funky swirls and Lala kit. And, I wanted to try to use my new Melanie Chenowyth Boys Will Be Boys kit in a girl lo. Howz that for funky?!?!?!?

I had to "babysit" while the kids cleaned their rooms. No judgement here but why is it that mom has to supervise a dad job that is soooooo far behind schedule that the chore is reduced to tears? No fun for the mommy.

*Extra credit goes to Michelle Coleman for her Boho Chic stitches, Jen Reed for her Cinnamon kit, and Acorn Designs for the great plaid paper and title plate AND! More Sarah GRIMWOOD! (sorry 'bout that Sarah!)- grab the template and join her Plain Digital Wrapper challenge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute candid shot!

-eVa- said...

great new LO! love the photo! so sweet!

Anne C said...

What a wonderful LO!!

SarahG said...

OMGosh!! That LO is too Gorgeous!! Great Job!