Friday, June 15, 2007

HURRAH! I can SAY it!

Have you seen Ronee's blog? If not, just go look. Go on, do it now.


Now comment!

I am beyond excited about this. I am so excited about learning from my mentor. Ronee is the person who got me back into scrapbooking and reenergized about digiscrapping. I am thrilled that she's taking me under her wing and I will be able to learn from her. We've been chatting behind the scenes as much as possible with her travel schedule and she's really a great person as well.

Because I just want to sit back and absorb the knowledge, I'm not applying for any more CT's. Not saying I'm going to neglect the ones I'm on, but I am definitely going to apply myself to Ronee's challenges and the other challenge she's given me (which I'll elaborate on at the end of next week- big things in the works) which I know will only make me a better CT member.

This is a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wooow congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Ronee is an awesome designer! Congrats! That should be so much fun!
http://heathermanning.wordpress.com

KirstyB said...

How exciting for you!! Ronee is fabulous and a great person to learn from!! :)