Saturday, June 2, 2007

Back in the Day


Here's a cute shot of my son so long ago I almost forget he was this little. How can you not scrap it? It's another "help from my friends" piece, a little from my faves. I'm also doing a test. My more simple lo's seem to earn the most number of comments so I'm going to see how this does. I'll let you know.
We had a lovely anniversary. Movie and dinner in that order- saw the matinee, then went to dinner. I'm getting a new washer and dryer too. Wahoo. I mean, if I'm going to drop 2 grand on something, I'd rather it be jewelry but when the kids have to be clean, that takes priority.
Off to comparison shop.
*Extra Credit Sarah Grimwood, of course, Bohemian Butterfly, Jan Crowley Spring Chicken, Rhonna Farrer word art, and Paper Tears by Steph, I think I have the hang of it and will be buying a set of 'em in the near future.

1 comment:

SarahG said...

How cute he is in the sink!! LOVE IT!! I've got a new kit on my blog stop over and check it out! :)