Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hump Day!

I was going to lay low today because instead of having quiet work time while the kids were at camp this morning, I went to breakfast with the girls. But, I talked to a friend and she told me some exciting news, her wonderfuly enabling hubby set her up with a die cut machine and a web store so I wanted to add that to my site, of course. So, for those who scrap au naturel (i.e. paper scrappers, the precursor to digi) or even those who don't but need a physical page, check out Daisy Scrap Works.

If I'm posting, of course there's a lo. This one is from the hiking trip Ryan and Sawyer took with the youth group from our church. Sawyer LOVES to hike and I loved this picture of him just contemplating. I wanted to keep the mood light and contemplative.

*extra credit: Ronee Parsons Sand in the City paper, Michelle Coleman painted heart, Sarah Grimwood Bohemian Butterfly staples, Saskia Bokkers Wild! ribbon, Traci Turchin Garden evening stamps, Rhonna Farrer fleur de lis charm, Angie Briggs brad, Scrappy Pony index card, Jennifer Reed Cinnamon kit tag

4 comments:

JennStar said...

I love how you've arranged the photo on your LO. I'm going to have to try something like that- I'm diggin' it!

Traci Reed said...

I commented on this over at DST, great layout!!

SarahB said...

Great photo! Love how you've used the frames!

SarahG said...

Awesome LO! I love how you framed the picture!!