Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sketch Challenge

I saw this layout by Marnell in the DST gallery and loved it. I told her in the comments that I was going to be scraplifting it. She was kind enough to let me know I didn't have to lift it, the sketch came from Digi Scrap Divas and was mine for the taking, using, and getting a cool kit. Hmmm. I got the sketch last night and after a look see through Picasa, I decided to use the cute pics I had from Bella's cheerleading camp to fill the photo spots and voila!
Okay, I noticed that I left one side blank so I went in and tore the edge with Steph's paper tear. (I loathe having PS7 so I use as many shortcuts as possible) Sarah (who put a new commerical use set in the gallery today!) who I just can't get enough of and my favorite Bohemian Butterfly kit, the background paper. The black and white papers are from a Moulin Rouge freebie I found but the preview doesn't have the designer's name. The white and black paper is from Shelle Pukas and the DST Welcome Wagon Kit then what is becoming my trademark, Lemonaid Lucy's glitter swirls. (I loved how they mirrored the circles in the layout)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great layout with the cluster of photos!

SarahG said...

What an Awesome LO!! I love the clustered Frames and all the polka dots !:):) Nice to see you are active again....I finally blogged myself after two weeks....lol