Friday, July 20, 2007

For John


In honor of John Mayer being on Good Morning America, and because I'm so busy, I decided to put up a lo of him from my archives. All credit goes to Little Dreamer Designs. Only 2 more weeks until I get to see John again. This time second row instead of 10.
I have a bunch of pictures from vacation that I am dying to put into lo's but there aren't enough hours in the day, not to mention that I'm hard at work on Ronee's premier newsletter. I'll give you the link when you can sign up for it- you'll want to, it's gonna be GREAT. (I'm saying that because I have the draft of it at my disposal, not just because I'm the newsletter coordinator!)
We've also been busy getting settled back in and ready for school. Bella had her kindergarten assessment yesterday. She went off with a teacher, came back and told me she did great! I asked her if she did so well they might put her in first grade- her reply? Hand on hip, looking up with her best "well duh" look and said "maybe". Yes, she's a mess. In other news, Sawyer got a turtle yesterday as well. He is fascinated with turtles and has been wanting one. I had considered getting him one when we got home and then one showed up on Freecycle. So we got the turtle, the tank, the pumps, the food, the lamp- the whole set up really, for FREE! He's thrilled. (and I think we're going to spend more money on soap from the kids washing their hands after touching the turtle and/or his things than we will on food for the little guy)

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oh I love John Mayer! Cool stuff.

Mary said...

Buy hand sanitizer instead of soap it's the same thing, jeje I've bmarked you so I can come back and peek at the N/L. ;)

~Mary~

Kara said...

Cool layout and have fun with the turtle-isn't freecycle fun!?