Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Total Croplift



I saw a layout in Memory Makers this month that I loved. My butterfly and hummingbird garden are in full glory so I knew what I was going to put in the scraplift.


The journaling reads "Being bored and 5 months pregnant I decided to turn the area behind the window into a butterfly and hummingbird garden. Now it is a haven for bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. I love to sit on the patio in the morning watching butterflies gracefully falling while listening to the hummingbirds chittering in competition for the birdfeeders. This is my backyard paradise."


Using so many buttons allows me to use a lot of designers so here's a list of who's represented...Sarah Grimwood, (her buttons made all the difference. I was having a hard time getting some contrast. The flowered and butterflied buttons from my all time favorite kit, Bohemian Butterfly, made all the difference.) Pink Cat Studios, Jan Crowley, Digital-Scrapbooking.org, and KJoi. Background paper is from a Digital-Scrapbooking.org welcome kit, polka dot paper is from Ashley Oleson's Summah Breeze kit, and the card and wood turns are from KJoi. (who I found recently and love her stuff)
I have one more in me today. Bella was just too stinkin' cute this weekend and I have to get it down.

1 comment:

SarahG said...

Goegeous Butterfly picture!! I love all the buttons you used in this LO , Nice touch :)

Have a Wonderful Weekend!