Friday, August 17, 2007

My Sister

Just like the journaling says, I was watching Rachel Ray yesterday and there were twins talking about how they aren't friends mostly because one wants her own identity. I have seen a few shows with sisters who aren't close or aren't even civil to each other and I think it's so sad. I can't imagine my life without my sister. Then I found a card she gave me a couple years ago. I love her, pure and simple.

All this is Ronee Parsons Decay with the "S" from the Starstruck Rusty Alpha.

I love you Rhon!

1 comment:

SarahG said...

Aww I love this LO! I really need to do a good sister one..my sis is visiting me from CAlifornia right now with my adorable 8month old nephew and I never want them to leave. I totally agree with you though......I don't know what I'd do without my sister ;)

Have a Great Weekend!