Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun LO


Every Monday night in the little town where our cottage is, the specialty of the night at one of the restaurants is Hot Beef. Sawyer and I joke...
"Hey Sawyer, what's the beef tonight? Steak?"
"Dunno!" {giggle}
"Well, is it roast?"
"Dunno!" {giggle}
"Is it hot dogs?! Tell me something!"
"It's hot and it's beef!" {uncontrollable laughter}
It sounds crazy, I know, so I took a picture of it and knew I had to do a layout of it.
DST {which you can't get into, I've tried all day so I won't put the link in} has a fun freebie kit for their first anniversary that fit the bill along with a little Christina Renee. (who I've heard is also having site issues so this is a cursed site layout!)
I did it "quickly" tonight while waiting for Ryan to get home as a fun, fast layout. I'm still laughing and can't wait to show it to Sawyer.

1 comment:

SarahG said...

That LO is a crack up!...Well the sign is anyway you made the LO Gorgeous!! I just love that Beautiful kit from DST!

Thanks for visiting my Blog!
Have a Great Weekend!