Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year!

I'm not sure what's going to go on with me in this here new year. Besides my book needing to be worked on, I found out that my grandpa, the one who I named Sawyer after, has cancer. Apparently it's on top of his kidney and hasn't spread, but you know how these things go. And this is the grandpa who was like a dad to me growing up. So, we'll see. I applied and was accepted for a guest CT gig with Christina Wall for January. I'm ready for some more challenge. But, I don't want to commit to anything either with everything so up in the air. There are some great designers out there who I wouldn't mind working with but I don't want to let them down either.

So now I'm back to creating. There have been some great freebies out there lately and I had to use some of them with this fun picture. Credits are in my DST gallery.

The other one I didn't get up was this one of my Bella-boo and niecey Olivia. The picture is so great, how can you not love it? Again, credits are at DST.

No comments: