Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Love This One

I may go back and do some journaling later, but I had to get this. I heard something that sounded like raking in my back yard but I was sure neither of MY children would be raking. But, full of surprises as always, there was Sawyer making a neat pile. Of course, I grabbed my camera!


I had been purposely laying low on the Christina Renee stuff lately but decided to not lay low, but instead go all out. And, I was looking around Michele Coleman's place at Scrapbook.com and thought about how much my style has changed since she inspired me to re-consider digi creations. (then Ronee just pulled me thorough to the "dark" side!) So, this time around I used a combination of the two talented girls. It's got sweet and spice...I love it. Btw, Christina Renee might be poking her nose around here so look sharp! ;) (as always, I'm up to something!)

No comments: