Thursday, October 11, 2007

Heidi Isn't the ONLY One Who's Up to Something

I admit, I've been out of the loop- a lot. I got an email today from OScraps that said Ronee Parsons is retiring from digi design for awhile. I ran to my most often overlooked CT board and sure enough, there it was in black and white...she's busy (which I knew) and has something planned. I felt kicked in the gut. I've had a few scrap crushes on a few designers but Ronee is more than that. She is not only a talented designer, but a writer and a free spirt as well. She inspires me. I do wish she would have done a collab kit with Christina Renee (Christina Ronee?) before she stepped down but when all your wishes are fufilled, then what do you have?

Alas, Ronee left a cryptic message for us to check her blog. Hmmmm. Seems Heidi Swapp needs to hook up with our mystery scrapdiva who is up to her own something. 11 days. 11 days until an Incredible Mess is made on us all. Maybe I'm a bit swept up or just over emotional but I got chills looking at it. Oh, I'm going to burst with excitement.

No comments: