Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back to The Real World



I felt it was only right that I use some new stuff from Pamela Gibson since I'm one of her 3 creative writers! (She just couldn't help herself!) I'm so excited to be on another CT, especially since this one uses my talents that are different from other CT positions. There are so many of us out there who can make amazing pages, I'm glad to be able to be a cheerleader for Pamela and help her out! This one is I Like, TOTALLY love you! Paper with a bit extracted in order to cover the picture, and the Candy Hearts alpha.


While I've enjoyed working for the magazine, Sawyer has been having major issues at school that I can not ignore so I have to leave the professional world to be a mom again. You know what? It's good. There is not better reason. I miss it anyway.


I had some fun with this one. It's my girlfriend's 5 kiddoes. I just love siblings doing cute things. I told her that as I was removing the black/white from the kids, it felt like I was discovering them...I'm hooked. :) Wish I could make a living doing colored photos.

The wings are Princess Lala, of course, and the Life word art is from Dawn Inskip.

No comments: